Thursday, February 9, 2012

Conventions... Conferences... SciFi and Fantasy!


There are so many interesting conferences/conventions out there... I hope my work schedule will in fact change soon so that I will have weekends free.  It would be nice not to have to take time off to go to these all the time.  What am I planning on?


Norwescon – April 5 -8.  “Seeds of Tomorrow” Science Fiction and Fantasy Convention in Seattle, WA.


Westercon – July 5 – 8.  “ConClusion” Science Fiction and Fantasy Convention this year in Seattle, WA.


Mythcon – August 3 - 6.  “Across the Continents” Mythopoeic Society Conference in Berkeley, CA.  (This one I don’t know if I can swing, but I really want to go!)


Foolscap – September 21 – 23. Science Fiction and Fantasy writing and art in Redmond, WA.


Anybody want to join me?  Or are there conferences/convections out there you are attending?

No comments:

Post a Comment