Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another Submission Ready!

At last I have another story ready for submitting!  Catkin is still making the rounds, but now The Amulet of Aranos is ready for its final formatting and then submission.  It is a bit longer – almost 10,000 words – which limits me somewhat to where I can submit it.  I am going to begin with Beneath Ceaseless Skies (which wants under 10,000 words, so The Amulet just qualifies) and move on from there.  I also received my workshop assignment for Norwescon the other day.  I am excited about that, both for the opportunity to participate and because when it is finished, I will be able to start submitting The Silvered Swords as well.  Some days everything seems to be dragging and then some days you suddenly realize there has been. . . progress!  (It could also be the latte I drank.  Sometimes caffeine feels like progress.)

No comments:

Post a Comment