Thursday, April 26, 2012

Audience Survey

Calling anyone who has read my stories:  If you are interested in helping me figure out who my audience is and what makes my stories compelling among all the other fantasy stories out there, please take this quick survey.  

I am working on recognizing the themes that are the through lines in my work - the things that people will eventually know that they will probably find when reading my stories.  I have made my own list, but I am interested in what you, my readers, have noticed - and what you liked and would draw you to read another of my stories.

Your answers will be most useful to me if suspend any other relationship than author/reader you have with me, or forget any bribes of cake I have offered you to read my stories in the past while you answer.


FYI - there are 8 questions in the survey.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.




No comments:

Post a Comment